Disaster Planning for Residents in Rome
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.