Disaster Planning for Residents in Rome
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.