Flood & Water Damage Mitigation Specialists
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The contractors with Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA are very familiar with water damage, large or small. Paul Davis emergency services run around the clock, so we’re always ready to help.
Handling water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you require immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA will get back to you within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA
- Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors conduct a comprehensive inspection of the damage area to look for the most effective way to clean up and avoid further water damage and removal options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA, we have industrial grade pumps and vacuums to take the water. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to clean up the water.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but severe scenarios sometimes require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Cleaning – Still water leaves behind stains and warping in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA applies special tools and techniques to remove smells, stains and other problems left from the flood.
- Returning to Normal – Whether the damage was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA restoration team will bring your property back to normal conditions.
Accidents That Lead to Water Damage
- Appliance leak
- Poor plumbing
- Ventilation leaks
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific methods and specific equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been affected by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.