Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA Water Damage Treatment Methods
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to react to your situation at any time.
Handling water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you need instant aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA will get back to you within 30 minutes and arrive at your home or business within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Process
- Talk to Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – We would like to understand your situation before moving forward, so we conduct a deep inspection to find the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We implement powerful vacuums and pumps to take the flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, serious situations occasionally call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Standing water can cause stains and disfigurement in the areas it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA applies special deodorizers to eliminate odors, stains and other damage flood water leaves behind.
- Starting Restoration – No matter if the flooding was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA restoration team can bring your home or business back to normal conditions.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher leak
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Rome, GA today learn what you can do and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.