Dallas Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you develop a beautiful space that matches your lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. While we are often asked to assist with restoration after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Dallas kitchen, you can call us.
A Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for your project. We use the best materials to do the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other upgrades you’ve always wanted. You’ll also see the overall value of your home escalate.
In order to design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several important items that will need to be considered. The following items are often involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets take up a major fraction of your kitchen space. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. Let us show you several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Dallas to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a complimentary consultation. We will discuss the items in the list above to figure out the best way to create your ideal kitchen.