Dallas, GA, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful space that fits your needs.
The Paul Davis brand has provided kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We’ll ensure that your project gets the care and attention that it deserves. For any Dallas kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed with the right materials and the safest, most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other upgrades you’ve always wanted. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your home.
There are many important items required to create the ideal kitchen. The items below are typically involved with kitchen remodeling projects.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen space. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the appearance of your kitchen through marble, granite, stainless steel, and wood. Let us help determine the best choice for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Dallas to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.